NOW Poindexter is going after Vick!

I bet if he got 40 years a lot of people would stop dog fighting...

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I bet if you started executing people for running stop lights, they would stop that too.

I know you guys love your dogs, but the value of their lives is worth much less than a human's.

I bet if you started executing people for running stop lights, they would stop that too.

I know you guys love your dogs, but the value of their lives is worth much less than a human's.

Andy, yes, we value the lives of our dogs. That is part of what stems this whole debate. But the Federal Gov't does not look too kindly on illegal gambling and tax evasion. This is what will ultimately do Vick in.

Andy, let me ask you something.

Could you ever see yourself hurting something on purpose just for the hell of it?
Could you take a dog and chain it up and beat it for no reason?
Could you kill something slowly and painfully just for the fun of it?
Seriously, these dogs were living creatures who felt pain and died horrible deaths.

How can and decent human being cause slow painful deaths of other creatures on a regular basis?

So you honestly just compared running a red light to killing a defenseless living being? Wow. Just wow...............

So you honestly just compared running a red light to killing a defenseless living being? Wow. Just wow...............

Just an example to show how ridiculous the premise of that argument is. Unbind those panties!! :)

Just an example to show how ridiculous the premise of that argument is. Unbind those panties!! :)

LOLNO.gif

Just a few questions.

How many dogs has Vick killed?

What the translation of human years to dog years? I want to say 6 or 7.

Whats the normal penalty for killing a human?

So if a human lives 6 to 7 times longer than a dog, I figure 6 or 7 dogs equals one human life. Thats how I would calculate Vicks penalty.

Just a few questions.

How many dogs has Vick killed?

What the translation of human years to dog years? I want to say 6 or 7.

Whats the normal penalty for killing a human?

So if a human lives 6 to 7 times longer than a dog, I figure 6 or 7 dogs equals one human life. Thats how I would calculate Vicks penalty.

LOLZ!!!! BUT ITZ NOT DA SAME CUZ THAR NOT HUMAN!!11

I bet if he got 40 years a lot of people would stop dog fighting...

People still kill other people and get the death penalty , in countries that do it people still steal knowing their hands will be cut off. Gotta do better than that bro.

He killed dogs man AND AGAIN I LOVE THEM TO DEATH but you get less time for beating your wife to an inch of death. It's overkill and grandstanding imho.

Back