nothing too fancy

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
couple flip lots have come in the past 2 days...aside from being under $1 per hit, here are some highlights...

2007 Press Pass Gold Inscriptions Auto Kevin Kolb "GO COUGS" SP *3
2003 Leaf Certified Mirror Red Auto Bryant Johnson /50
2003 Leaf Rookies Stars Longevity Auto Zuriel Smith /25
2003 Playoff Contenders Preview Ticket Auto Zuriel Smith 01/10
2007 Contenders Auto Troy Smith
2007 Contenders Auto Pierre Thomas
2007 Contenders Auto Drew Stanton
2007 Contenders Auto Matt Moore
2007 Contenders Draft Class Auto Jamarcus Russell/Johnnie Lee Higgins 15/25 (JLH JSY #)

then in the way back this was awesome machine...

2005 Sage HIT Blue Auto Carnell Williams
2005 Sage HIT Blue Auto Ronnie Brown

now to make some more listings for the free listings bonanza that is going on...hopefully some of this stuff sells because right now im averagin 1 bid per 1250 cards or so listed...im sure that will pick up and get down to like 1 per 175, since i have so much up with not a ton of 'new' stuff...

hopefully things get interesting on my Bo Jackson lot that goes off Sunday night...im expecting at least another $100 out of the lot...yeah, my projection was $220-$280 and its only at $112.50...

no scans, if you are interested in what they look like you can visit my link in my signature to eBay and then search...like i said, tons of stuff listed...

Great lot! The early 2000s stuff is getting harder and harder to find. The Jamarcus/JLH has serious potential to get cash as do the top 4. I can hardly move any Kolbs though for a decent price.

yeah I don't expect much action on Kolb, he was hot when he WAS the starter for what 3 eye twitches?..actually the Silver is *3, got the gold *2, not that it matters much...

I have a bit of hope with the Zuriel Contenders because I think /10 was the lowest they did for the previews, plus it is the prime number...

the Bo bumped up $24 so that's nice, still has a way to go before I get what I expect out of it...I figure the good action will be in the final 5 hours...

hope to do well with the new junk, as usual, high starts since if they don't sell they will just go to BIN/BO if that is the next promo cause I don't like to mess with prices much, so most auctions with multiple bids are good, but when I toss up large lots like that Bo, I expect action

Back