not pleased...

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
so today my 2 lots came in...or rather '2 lots' came in :wall:

ok, so i get that price charged on shipping doesnt reflect actual cost, but they knocked $0.00 off for 2 lots, so i paid $13.98 shipping on 48 cards :shock: and they came in the SAME bubble mailer, FIRST CLASS, and NO CASES/SLEEVES, they were in team bags with those thick decoys on each end of the 4 'packets'....

acutal PAID shipping by seller $2.90....

so i sent him an email that i dont see how he made any less than $7 on shipping and im not cool with that...taking into account ebay/paypal fees, which is what i do, i come up with $9+ in profit after supplies, and i know the seller likely deals in bulk, based on how much i see of his stuff on ebay and his feedback...

but there is another problem...

instead of getting the 2 lots i ordered, i got 1 and someone elses lot...and that is a HUGE problem, as the lot i ordered has a Troy Smith Press Pass Legends Red Ink which Beckett lists as an SP to 5, so if the guy who gets my lot realizes it and looks at completed listings, i doubt i get the lot, because i think i can get $30+ out of the Smith alone, which is double the price of the lot, and it has an additional 23 cards, 3 of which i could sell with ease for $7+ total and with 'reasonable' combined shipping, would put me at profit for both lots in 3 days with 44 other 'hit' cards, which is nice turn around...sure its not a huge payday, but i play the grind game 99% of the time, and getting to liquid with 44 new inventory cards in a week is great for me, because many times it takes 3-5 cycles to get to profit...

:snooty:

anyway, what did come in that is decent from the 1 lot that i actually ordered...

07 SP Rookie Threads Letterman Auto (but you can barely see, signed in grey on grey, thanks upper deck :roll:) Lawrence Timmons /199
08 Press Pass Blue Keith Rivers /50
08 Sage Silver Fred Davis /400
08 Press Pass Legends Gridiron Graph Fred Davis
08 Press Pass Blue RED INK Fred Davis /50 (beckett has all singed in red)
07 Donruss Classics Platinum Anthony Spencer /25
08 Sage Squared Dual Antoine Cason/Dan Connor
08 Sage Squared Single Vernon Gholston (AU)/Dustin Keller
08 Sage Squared Single Josh Johnson (AU)/Kevin Oconnell

got $9 to ship the lot back to him, so like $6.50 back, and hes reshipping out my lot with the Troy Smith, apparently the buyer hasnt paid yet :cheers: just hope the Smith is here before this promo ends, it should be, if not ill just have to wait an extra week to list it and wont have much listed with it :snooty: so i wont cross sell crap...

the right lot got here today :cheers: time to make some money on the Troy Smith...

out of the other lot ive already got a bid on the Anthony Spencer at $4.99 :salut:

65 minutes in, 2 watchers, and had a guy ask if I was open to offers between my opening bid and my BIN :shock: told him im going to let it ride out and see where it goes...

:secret: opening bid is $29.99 :shock: BIN is set at $49.99

opening bid HIT, 1 bid, 29.99 with 9 watchers with a bit over a day left :dance: I hope these people get goofy because I have lots of lots I want to go after...

Back