Not because of his cards................

f8n4tune

Bench Warmer
But this guy is who I thought he was :clap:

Schaub.jpg

Same OL , same coach , same messed up bad choice as last years #1 pick that everyone thought should be Reggie Bush (who btw wouldn't have made a difference for them last year) , guy looks NOTHING like David Carr did when he wore that jersey number , nice YOUNG defense.

WELCOME to the NFL Matt Schaub !

It was a long time coming but worth the wait.

Always liked him.... thought he would be a good NFL QB and was always aggravated Atlanta gave him no shot.

Sold his all stuff last year though :doh: (Gold SPA Patch, Contenders Champ Ticket 1/1)

That sucks. Sounds like me, I'm always a season too quick to let stuff go. The only thing I'm holding on to for the reason of possible skyrocketing price is the two Jay Cutler auto's I pulled out of Gridiron Gear from last year.

SCHAUB FOR EARLY MVP VOTES!!!!!!

It's funny you said that too. I had a discussion about Schaub with my brother Friday about how it's virtually the same team Carr had but Schaub is actually doing something with them.

That sucks balls. Sounds like me, I'm always a season too quick to let stuff go. The only thing I'm holding on to for the reason of possible skyrocketing price is the two Jay Cutler auto's I pulled out of Gridiron Gear from last year.

SCHAUB FOR EARLY MVP VOTES!!!!!!

Hmmm.... you have what for sale of Cutler?!?

Kinda glad he got out of the ATL even though I think the results would have been the same just more pressure as far as what happened though. But even in the pre-season games he was in you could see he understood what he was supposed to do.

Like now even though he can throw the big one (just ask Andre Johnson) he is content to just find the open guy and move the chains because he KNOWs they'll get the downs , I have Sunday Ticket and today I didn't hardly even switch channels because he had me just watching while I was waiting to go to my buddies to watch the Raider game.

I now wish I would have spent less on boxes chasing bigger named guys back then and just had bought more of his singles. Oh well.

Back