not bad for $132.50

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
works out to under $1 per auto on the lot, but also came with 60 jerseys and a variety of base/inserts, so here are some highlights...

Base/Inserts
1998 Black Diamond Randy Moss RC
2007 Elite Status Lawrence Timmons RC /83
2009 Elite Mark Sanchez RC /999
2009 Elite Aspirations Kevin Ogletree RC /80
2009 Elite Status Gold Chip Vaughn RC /24
2009 Elite Status Gold Roddy White /24
2009 Classics Sam Bradford RC /999
2009 Classics Platinum Henry Ellard /25
2011 Upper Deck 15 Stripe Ross Homan
2011 Upper Deck 15 Stripe John Clay
2011 Upper Deck 25 Stripe Aaron Williams
2011 Upper Deck 25 Stripe Torrey Smith
2011 Upper Deck 25 Stripe Ross Homan

n25-2.jpg

n26.jpg

Jerseys
2006 Topps Triple Threads Matt Leinart, Jay Cutler, Vince Young RC /27
2007 Elite Teams Jay Cutler, Mike Bell, Javon Walker /99
2010 Classics Dress Code PRIME Patch Jason Witten 3 CLR /50 (very nice)

n27.jpg

n28.jpg

Autos
2004 UD Legends Charley Taylor
2004 UD Legends Cliff Branch
2004 UD Legends Harold Carmichael
2005 UD Legends Russ Francis
2006 Contenders Donte Whitner
2006 Contenders Haloti Ngata x2
2006 Contenders Johnathan Joseph
2006 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor Leonard Pope /50
2007 Score Select Inscriptions Brady Quinn /40
2009 Elite Hakeem Nicks /200
2009 Finest Gold Jersey AU Nate Davis /25
2009 Elite College Ties Rashard Jennings /50
2009 SP Rookie Threads Letterman DJ Moore /7
2011 Upper Deck Letterman Allen Bailey /50
2011 Sage Gold Blaine Gabbert /200
2011 Leaf Limited Patch AU Von Miller /299 (White/Orange/Blue/Orange/White)

n29.jpg

n30.jpg

I feel like complete garbage, so no scans, and I wont even attempt to start making listings until later on today if I even get to them then...

there didn't appear to be many of those UD Stripes up for sale, a Torrey Smith 15 Stripe sold for $12, so I suspect the 25 should do a bit better...

the lot was way better than I had expected, dude really shot himself in the foot by only having 1 bad picture and a list of players, not sets, or anything like that...I think there are at least 12 cards that I can get $10+ out of...I could be off base, but it looks pretty easy to me...

i added some pretty pictures, also, some of the better cards are listed up on eBay now, you can follow the link in my sig if you are interested in something...if its not listed, let me know what you are interested in...unless you have rare Bollers or stuff for my ladies line, i take paypal...

Do you sometimes run auctions or just BINs? Trying to figure out what the best day to have auctions end. I think Friday night is a bust, Sunday might be a better bet.

I run whatever the promo is...during the season its sunday night/Monday evening...usually during the season Saturday is when you get a bunch of offers for people speculating, but lots of retractions sundays, which is why if someone retracts once they go to the block list, and probably part of the reason my block list is so long..

also I don't change prices between auction and bin, and you would be shocked at how many items run a full cycle up as bin and then the next week auctions are the promo so I relist it and they get multiple bids...

you cant just go off of the day either...a variety of people get paid the 1st and 15th, so something that ends on like the 26th is going to suck because people don't have money...first weekend of a new quarter is usually better because people get their eBay bucks, though with the $5 minimum requirement now, I don't know if as many people will have a couple bucks to blow...I don't have to worry about that, im just shy of $20 right now, but not currently in the lead on any items...

for me, the problem with auctions is that if started at $0.01 or $0.99 which were the old promo requirements, my stuff sold like crap, I wouldn't get the bids I wanted, my stuff would end lower than I wanted, but now that its any price start promos, I always go high to get at least what I want out of the card for the opening bid...

I wouldn't want anything ending on the 17th, or before noon on the 18th, people are going to be out drunk on the 17th, and hungover the 18th...federal holidays I would say are decent to end on, as people are off work...

also just declined $30 for the Smith/Clay/3 Homan (15/25/Auto)...only other offer I got was $3 on one of the letterman, which isn't happening...I think im up over 400 built listings now and still a couple hundred behind...at least I don't have any big lots coming in over the next few days...just those 22 blasters from DACW

yeah, nice scores, but not much interest...got some meh offers on the UD Stripes, and one on the Von Miller...seriously, a patch like it sold for $21 and I get offered $9?

got my cases in today so I was finally able to put all the jerseys in toploaders, hopefully this weekend ill have time to get caught up on listings and such

Back