Not able to get on TCG from my dad's

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
The page would never come up. After awhile, I deleted cookies, temp files, and then rebooted. Could get on every other site I wanted to.

Never had this problem over there, and nothing on the computer has changed that I know of. What can I do to fix the problem next time I'm there?

:doh: Meant TCG. A meaningless slip, I swear :redface:

Another comment like that and you won't be abel to get on from any computer. ;)

Seriously, I have no clue. Reiji recently did an update but no one else is complaining about it so I'm not sure what it could be.

Another comment like that and you won't be abel to get on from any computer. ;)

Seriously, I have no clue. Reiji recently did an update but no one else is complaining about it so I'm not sure what it could be.

seahawcla has been saying he couldnt get on from home

i used to have that same problem with beckett when i first got my computer, don't know what happened cause all of a sudden it's fixed and i can go anywhere

I still cant get on from home glad its not just me, something the update did caused some problems for various ISPs.

I keep hoping we can undo that update as I miss posting :(

I don't think it was the update...everyone else is accesing the same files, so the problem must be at your end.

Hey Reiji,
I am still not able to access TCG from my home computer(I'm at work right now). I know Brett is looking into it, but wanted to let you know that seahawkcla wasn't the only one.

Jeff

Its not my computer as I took it to Spokane to the in-laws and got on no problem. Its either this site or the ISP(s) that we are using.

I still can not get on as of this morning :(

But I check in once a week at work :cheers:

Back