Noob

Chargers Forever

Bench Warmer
My name is Kenny and I've been collecting for the most part since the 70's. At present I have roughly 250k cards. At one point in the 90's I had almost 600k. These were all lost in a fire. After finally accepting the loss I began anew. Was inactive in collecting in 2014 till present. I have all major sports, non-sports, and in my opinion some pretty useless stuff. I like a little of everything. However, I'm a die-hard Chargers fan. In the future I would like to post a thread regarding some card identification if anyone is willing to assist and if it's ok to do so. Never been on a forum before and don't want to violate any rule.

Thanks.

Kenny Welcome to the Zone.

Yep. There are a few folks around here who can help identify things. We seem to have mostly Hockey and Football guys. I think those type of posts can be put in whichever sport is the subject.

Welcome aboard, Kenny! Like Kirk said, post away! If you post in the wrong forum someone will move it to the right place. No biggie. Looking forward to seeing parts of your collection, especially any rare cards you have.

Thank you for the quick replies. I have to do a little scanning first. As to any rare cards, I do have some from the early 60's and several from the 70's. Nothing rare though. All the really good stuff I had was lost in the above mentioned fire. This included a few partial sets of 52 Bowman baseball, and both the Fleer and Star NBA Jordan Rookies. Along with a good handful of other notable rookies.

Back