NHL Playoff Hockey Thread - Stanley Cup Finals

great game thought the hawks had it . wrapped up in the 3rd lets hope they do it in OT i'm putting the curse on the flyers right now .

YES MY CURSE WORKED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Blackhawks !!

I'm really glad that the Flyers did not win :)

Last edited by a moderator:
YEAH!!!! I only wish I didn't have to wake up in five hours and could go celebrate!!! Oh well, I'll just have to celebrate all weekend long instead!!!

I just realized that I have now witnessed my favorite team in each sport win their respective championship during my lifetime!!! That's like hitting for the sports fan cycle.

Congrats to the Blackhawks and their fans. You definitely deserve it. Hard fought game and series. Milbury summed it up. We could not handle your speed, talent and intensity.

Enjoy it.

Was really hoping for a game 7

Last night was intense

I did get a good sale out of it though, my Kane Honorable Numbers card that didn't sell for $222 during the 100 freebie listings was relisted last night for $255 with a BO option sold for the asking price :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I just realized that I have now witnessed my favorite team in each sport win their respective championship during my lifetime!!! That's like hitting for the sports fan cycle.

its a good thing you arent a cubs fan :roflmao:

Back