NFL suspends Vick indefinitely

Gee, we couldn't see this coming...c'mon, he lied to THE COMMISIONERS' FACE! He's a moron and I would be happy never to see him in the NFL again.

"Your admitted conduct was not only illegal, but also cruel and reprehensible. Your team, the NFL, and NFL fans have all been hurt by your actions."

:salut: :salut: :salut: :salut:

Now let's hope the commissioners in the other sports will start growing a freakin backbone too.

So....now what happens with the investigation? Dogfighting is one thing, but the illegal gambling is a completely different animal. Esp if money laundering, tax shelters, that kind of thing were involved.

In my opinion, dogfighting is a one or two year ban.

The gambling could be a lifetime ban.

So....now what happens with the investigation? Dogfighting is one thing, but the illegal gambling is a completely different animal. Esp if money laundering, tax shelters, that kind of thing were involved.

In my opinion, dogfighting is a one or two year ban.

The gambling could be a lifetime ban.

Probably way he didn't admit to that in the plea bargain. We'll see what the judge has to say about that.

Probably way he didn't admit to that in the plea bargain. We'll see what the judge has to say about that.

This could give you an idea of how the commissioner feels about it.

In disciplining Vick, commissioner Roger Goodell said Vick's admitted conduct was "not only illegal but also cruel and reprehensible" and regardless whether he personally placed bets, "your actions in funding the betting and your association with illegal gambling both violate the terms of your NFL player contract and expose you to corrupting influences in derogation of one of the most fundamental responsibilities of an NFL player."

North of the Boarder maybe

NFL he's done

Should of waited another year for his SPA rookie for the set, oh well another step.

North of the Boarder maybe

NFL he's done

Should of waited another year for his SPA rookie for the set, oh well another step.

Cant go north of the border, I heard there was a new rule instated there that if you were suspended from another league you were not welcome there...

Cant go north of the border, I heard there was a new rule instated there that if you were suspended from another league you were not welcome there...

I saw the same thing posted on another site today. Supposedly, the top NFL execs didn't like the idea of Rickey Williams going there so they pressed them to make this rule.

Back