NFL Playoffs!

Well, not a competitive game in the NFC, unfortunately. 31-7, Eagles beat SF and move on to the Super Bowl.

13-13 in the 3rd quarter, Chiefs and Bengals locked up!!

Big 4th down coming up if this challenge fails. I was really disappointed we didn’t get to see McCaffrey play some QB. Knew Purdy couldn’t throw after that 1st series back in and it felt like they basically just gave up.

Big 4th down coming up if this challenge fails. I was really disappointed we didn’t get to see McCaffrey play some QB. Knew Purdy couldn’t throw after that 1st series back in and it felt like they basically just gave up.
I know, that was really disappointing and just a bummer of a game all around. When your QB gets knocked out, you gotta really elevate your game, and in the championship game, just go for broke.....if you fail, fail big!

Chiefs up 20-13 going into the 4th quarter!

Aaaaaaand, the Bengals tie it at 20.

Last edited:
The bum that got the personal foul call would never step foot on a field in a bengals uniform if I was the coach. He single-handedly lost that game for them.

The bum that got the personal foul call would never step foot on a field in a bengals uniform if I was the coach. He single-handedly lost that game for them.
It was a tight game, and in a high stakes game like that one call either way turns the tide. Chiefs-Eagles, 2 weeks from today!

Back