NFL London - parental dilemma / nightmare

scotsman

Bench Warmer
Received an e-mail today stating I had the opportunity to purchase tickets on-line next week for the NFL London Giants/phins game. Still a lottery to get on ticketmaster and grab them but hey good news.

BUT, instead of the 4 I asked for, I can have 2 maximum which means one of my 2 lads would not be able to go. So what the hell do I do???? Simplest might just not be to go and get the tickets for someone else to avoid being the worst dad in the world!

HELP

Received an e-mail today stating I had the opportunity to purchase tickets on-line next week for the NFL London Giants/phins game. Still a lottery to get on ticketmaster and grab them but hey good news.

BUT, instead of the 4 I asked for, I can have 2 maximum which means one of my 2 lads would not be able to go. So what the hell do I do???? Simplest might just not be to go and get the tickets for someone else to avoid being the worst dad in the world!

HELP

Well, just tell them the truth up front. Make them decide as brothers if they want to have some sort of contest to earn the tickets (for one of them), or nobody goes (well, dad will get called away to the hospital on an emergency that night but.....)

:D

Just avoid the problem and take a buddy. It'll devestate whoever doesn't get to go if you take one of them. Make it up to both by doing something equally nice with both of them.

Just avoid the problem and take a buddy. It'll devestate whoever doesn't get to go if you take one of them. Make it up to both by doing something equally nice with both of them.

I agree even if you do a contest or something it will always be remembered by the one who stays home.

Or just don't go and get the tix for someone else and take the boys to something that they've wanted to do and you weren't able to do at the time.

Back