NFL Draft Starts Tonight!

CamaroDMD

Insert Cool Title
I don't know about you guys...but I enjoy the draft. The talking heads get old really fast (especially Mel Kieper)...but it's fun to see how it all works out.

What are you guys hoping for for your team this year?

Me personally, I'm really hoping Carolina gets a marquee running back as has been speculated. Although I wasn't sold at first...I'm not really hoping that Leonard Fournette is there at #8 and the Panthers jump on him. I know some have said that he is overrated and is poor in the passing game...and that McCaffery is a more complete player and they might be right. However, Fournette is a power inside runner and that's what Carolina likes to do. I think he is the perfect compliment to Cam Newton. He might be a high risk high reward player...but I think it's a risk worth taking.

it's going to be a crazy draft this year... no super QBs... and I think we will see alot of "trading up" by teams that need top-of-the-line Defensive Players.

it's going to be a crazy draft this year... no super QBs... and I think we will see alot of "trading up" by teams that need top-of-the-line Defensive Players.
I think you are right. I don't like any of the QBs in this draft...but I do think someone will trade up to grab one. With the defensive depth in this draft...I wonder how much trading up will really be seen for a defensive player.

Watched part of Rounds 2 and 3 last night... truly amazing to hear the commentators ask each other "who is that guy?" when someone gets picked that nobody expected to be drafted.

When 26 out of the 32 NFL Teams say they didn't even look at the guy, then that tells you that the guy is a nobody... and is more thank likely a wasted pick.

Back