Football NFL Draft Day Talk Here. Lets hear predictions and thoughts

Bills will reach for Baluga in the 1st round who will be an absolute bust and follow it up with Tebow in round 2

3-13 is a coming for my Bills

Only way this doesn't happen is if Claussen slips past Cleveland and Oakland

Texans projected first round pick a #20 as of today, in no particular order was

Earl Thomas-cb Texas
Ryan Mathews- rb Fresno St.
Kyle Wilson- cb Boise St.
Devin McCourty - cb Rutgers

Latest add to list
Kareem Jackson- cb Alabama

49ers take CB Haden with the 13th pick and OL Iupati with the 17th pick.
maybe they are trading up to get one of the top3 OTs....

I like Haden, saw him several times- he's a gamer. I have 0 interst in Iupati. The Niners need a tackle, and to think someone who has played guard his entire college career can come in and play tackle in the NFL is a stretch. He also got pushed around handedly at the SR. Bowl while playing T. I pray Davis falls, if not take the BPA.

moosehead said:
I like Haden, saw him several times- he's a gamer. I have 0 interst in Iupati. The Niners need a tackle, and to think someone who has played guard his entire college career can come in and play tackle in the NFL is a stretch. He also got pushed around handedly at the SR. Bowl while playing T. I pray Davis falls, if not take the BPA.
i heard that Iupati could play RT at the Pros,if not,i wouldnt take him.you are right there....
honestly,i hope the niners will trade up to get one of the Top-3-OTs,enough "ammunition" should be there.
we will see tomorrow! :drink:

If Davis truly has the upside that I keep hearing about I'd take him over any other T in the draft. His issues seem to be his work ethic. I'd like to think Coach Sing can whip him into shape and a lot of people point to what he did with VD. But VD is a prima dona and is a work out warrior so I am not sure that's a fair comparison. That being said, if anyone can motivate him Coach Sing can!

Back