Complete! Next SCC Charity Set! 2023 Topps Series 1 Baseball

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Okay the 2022 Topps Allen and Ginter baseball set charity auction was a great success! I was blown away at how generous everybody was the last time we did one of these and how quickly we made it happen so I was thinking that we should try to put together another set to auction off and donate 100% of the proceeds to charity. 2023 Topps Series 1 baseball is releasing next week so I thought that might be a nice/new product to get a base card set completed and auctioned off and I'll bet we could do it relatively quickly!

That said…please let me know if anybody would be interested and willing to trade/sell/donate any base cards that they have available for this set. Please feel free to PM me and let me know what you would be looking for in return for trades/sales. I'll work to put the set together and get can plan to get it posted on eBay just as soon as I have all cards in hand. And please let me know if you have a particular charity that is near and dear to your heart and I will make sure that at least a portion of the proceeds from this sale goes directly to that charity if they are one of the charity options listed on eBay (I was very impressed at the long list of charity options I saw the last time).

And please let me know if anybody has any questions.

All the best,
Mike

Okay I have the next charity set auction listed. Thanks so much to everyone who donated cards to this set! Here is the link to the auction:

Back