NEWS: SweetSpotGraphs.com & SportsCardFreaks announce partnership

Status
Not open for further replies.

ac-n-mike

Bench Warmer
! ATTENTION MEMBERS !

SportsCardFreaks.com is happy to announce a partnership with a great up and coming TTM site SweetSpotGraphs.com !

Their site opened up just this year (April) but caught our staff's attention and we are happy to be acssociated with the site and its members. Please check them out, and of course welcome the members of SweetSpotGraphs.com to our site.

SWEET SPOT GRAPHS
sweet_banner_noshadow.png

SweetSpotGraphs.com

SweetSpotGraphs.com is a community of nearly 500 active members passionate about collecting autographs. Whether TTM (Through The Mail) or IP (In Person), share your daily successes and figure out the best athlete to go after next. Started in April of 2009, SSG also offers a trade manager to track trades, credit betting and auctions, 50/50s and various other ways to improve your collection. Read the RSS News Feeds or just kick it in the chat room while playing arcade games. Visit them at SweetSpotGraphs.com

Afternoon Freaks, name is Sean, admin over on SweetSpotGraphs.com. Want to thank AC for making this happen as well as Zack (tigsfan) for getting the ball rolling with AC and myself. I look forward to meeting and working with everyone on here. I am on numerous boards, mostly under topprospect16. If anyone has any questions about SSG, don't be afraid to shoot me a PM on either site.

Cheers

Sean

id just like to say that for those who arent a member on that site - become one. i use it everyday as a reference for in-person autographs (they have one of the best in-person sections on the net), and their ttm stuff is growing as well

tikitomoka said:
id just like to say that for those who arent a member on that site - become one. i use it everyday as a reference for in-person autographs (they have one of the best in-person sections on the net), and their ttm stuff is growing as well

you heard it from the "TTM GURU" himself... CHECK IT OUT ;)

I would like to say welcome to Freaks and we are glad to have you guys on board and look forward to our partnership. Admin has shown their dedication time and time again by building partnerships with sites like SweetSpotsGraphs.com. Again I say welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back