News for Bears fans

Ky-le Or-ton!!!!!
Ky-le Or-ton!!!!!

Ky-le Or-ton!!!!!

Ky-le Or-ton!!!!!

:cheers:

Oh, poor Grossman... now he'll wither away and fall from the vine... or get released or dropped or... I feel so sad for him. Yeah right! He is too inconsistant! I wonder how Griese will effect Berrian for fantasy now?

WRECKS.jpg

its all speculation on greaseball...but i think anyone who has seen the recent news conferences with lovie knows a change is coming...id like it to be orton as well, but who knows...its suppose to be officially announced today but its all over the net that griese will start..

I love Kyle, but for now - at least the next game, I got to think it is going to be Griese. I do expect Grossman to be relegated to #3 and Kyle Orton to be groomed to be the future.

I'm thinking maybe the McNabb stuff will come true next season though. Orton is not the answer even for what he did 2 yrs ago unless he's grown some since then and we all know Griese is just every teams bandage.

I love Kyle, but for now - at least the next game, I got to think it is going to be Griese. I do expect Grossman to be relegated to #3 and Kyle Orton to be groomed to be the future.

So do you think they'll activate Orton this weekend? I believe he's been inactive the first 3 games. Wonder if they'll have all 3 active since it's up in the air?

So do you think they'll activate Orton this weekend? I believe he's been inactive the first 3 games. Wonder if they'll have all 3 active since it's up in the air?

Not sure. I'd love it if they did. His prices are climbing already.

Back