Newest news On LA football team

If the Vikings dont stay competitive, I dont see Peterson staying with them. He signed a 6 year deal as a rookie, and the earliest I see the Vikings moving (assuming they do) would be in 3 seasons. LA still has to find a team to relocate before they start building, and building would take at least 2 years. He would be entering the final year of his contract in 3 years, then he could be gone. If the Rams go to LA, would you still hate them? That was the reason you hated Warner and Faulk, because you hated the Rams.

Good question. I do not think I could ever really like the Rams. I grew up not liking them so I do not think anything could change that short of them drafting one of my absolute favorite college players. I used to really dislike the Titans but then they drafted Lendale and I love Lendale so it is hard to not like the Titans anymore. SO other than something like that happening I think I would still hate the Rams. Also I do not think the Rams would work here not sure the fans would buy into them since they were one of the teams that left before.

Last edited by a moderator:
:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

Why are you guys trolling this thread? can't you just leave it alone I am not bothering anyone just bringing info on the LA stuff. If you guys do not like me that is fine but you could just leave me the heck alone like I try to do for you. :salut:

:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

Why are you guys trolling this thread? can't you just leave it alone I am not bothering anyone just bringing info on the LA stuff. If you guys do not like me that is fine but you could just leave me the heck alone like I try to do for you. :salut:

Huh? Asking R&P and Migrane to behave like adults? Are you on drugs or something? :roll:

Gimmie a break... :pop:

Huh? Asking R&P and Migrane to behave like adults? Are you on drugs or something? :roll:

:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:
:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:
:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:
:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:
:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:
:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:
:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

It was worth a shot. I try to bring all the info for this here so it is easy to keep track of and just hate to have the thread messed up or deleted for trolling

Back