New York Giants

pwolantern

TCZ's #1 Manningham collector
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Iam looking to add to my New York Giants PC. Mainly looking for GU'ed and autos that I don't have, but open to just about anything. Let me know what you have...thanks!

Got a Manningham spx patch /25.. might have others.. will need to check. But be warned! I'm awful at trading :LOL:

Happen to have any Ultimate Collection? :D

I've got a Brandon Jacobs jersey as well, I got a Hakeem Nicks SPx auto/jersey thats pending too..

@ Mike - As long as it isn't an '07 National Treasures card, then I need it. Please let me know what you might like in return. Bucket is not 100% updated so let me know if there is something you are interested in.

@Mark - The Manningham I will have to get to you on, I have so many I need to check if that is one I need. What is the Jacobs out of? And the Nicks I could probably use.

@ Mike - As long as it isn't an '07 National Treasures card, then I need it. Please let me know what you might like in return. Bucket is not 100% updated so let me know if there is something you are interested in.

You have any Cowboys game used? Those would obviously be my main wants. If not, I'll have a look at your bucket when I get home and let you know.

Back