new to this site

darren hesler

Prospect
Transactions: 1
good morning all ! i thought i would express here what i all collect. my impossible goal is to collect 1 of every card ever made of the following. since i collect the following i have alot of duplicate cards for trade. just lmk what u have and most important what u collect and lets trade. thanks for your time!
GREEN BAY PACKERS
MINN VIKINGS
BRETT FAVRE
EMMITT SMITH
JERRY RICE
RANDY MOSS
TOM BRADY
PEYTON MANNING
JOE MONTANA
ROBIN YOUNT
PAUL MOLITOR
DEREK JETER
RANDY JOHNSON
NOLAN RYAN
i only have a handful of baseball cards to trade just to lyk. looking foward to trading!! GOD BLESS!

I have this Paul Molitor relic card.

2007 SP Legendary Cuts Stitch in Time Paul Molitor
07slcsitpm.jpg

If you don't have it already just send me a private conversation with your address and I'll mail it out to you on Monday.

I have this Paul Molitor relic card.

2007 SP Legendary Cuts Stitch in Time Paul Molitor
07slcsitpm.jpg

If you don't have it already just send me a private conversation with your address and I'll mail it out to you on Monday.
incredible card!! what would u like in trade for it. I hope i am typing this as a private conversation. not sure as im new to all this:) thanks so much!!

good morning all ! i thought i would express here what i all collect. my impossible goal is to collect 1 of every card ever made of the following. since i collect the following i have alot of duplicate cards for trade. just lmk what u have and most important what u collect and lets trade. thanks for your time!
GREEN BAY PACKERS
MINN VIKINGS
BRETT FAVRE
EMMITT SMITH
JERRY RICE
RANDY MOSS
TOM BRADY
PEYTON MANNING
JOE MONTANA
ROBIN YOUNT
PAUL MOLITOR
DEREK JETER
RANDY JOHNSON
NOLAN RYAN
i only have a handful of baseball cards to trade just to lyk. looking foward to trading!! GOD BLESS!
GREEN BAY PACKERS
MINN VIKINGS
BRETT FAVRE
EMMITT SMITH
JERRY RICE
RANDY MOSS
TOM BRADY
PEYTON MANNING
JOE MONTANA
ROBIN YOUNT
PAUL MOLITOR
DEREK JETER
RANDY JOHNSON
NOLAN RYAN
i forgot to mention that my whole collection is 95 percent football so i have plenty to trade.

GREEN BAY PACKERS
MINN VIKINGS
BRETT FAVRE
EMMITT SMITH
JERRY RICE
RANDY MOSS
TOM BRADY
PEYTON MANNING
JOE MONTANA
ROBIN YOUNT
PAUL MOLITOR
DEREK JETER
RANDY JOHNSON
NOLAN RYAN
I have lots of Green Bay packers cards from late 80's to mid 90's for trade. I am a Dallas cowboy fan

GREEN BAY PACKERS
MINN VIKINGS
BRETT FAVRE
EMMITT SMITH
JERRY RICE
RANDY MOSS
TOM BRADY
PEYTON MANNING
JOE MONTANA
ROBIN YOUNT
PAUL MOLITOR
DEREK JETER
RANDY JOHNSON
NOLAN RYAN
I collect brett favre and frankly Tarkenton. Have plenty of packers,Vikings and favre cards to trade. I have 1011 different favre cards and 100 so of doubles. If interested text [email protected]

Back