New to this site

donbickle707

Bench Warmer
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this site but have a decent size collection that I am trying to sell/trade. I have just started selling on Ebay but am looking forward to making some good sales/trades. I have lots of players pulled from the Big 3 (Baseball, Basketball, Football) base, insert, jersey, auto cards that I am willing to sell/trade. If you are looking for specific players, please shoot me an message/email as I am not sure of the whole process on this site yet. I will scan and post EVERY card talked about so you can see the condition for yourself, no blind sales/trades. I mail cards first day after sale/trade is confirmed or if early enough in the day I will do it same day, and until I am a Verified Trader I have no problems sending card first. Please, any questions just message me.

I got those, A ton of MJD cards including a #ed jersey card, I also have some d-wade cards as well. after I get home from this stupid trip Im on I will load them up on photobucket, I just started scannning my cards so I only have a handful on photobucket but feel free to check out what I do have
Baseball = Baseball pictures by donbickle707 - Photobucket
Basketball = Basketball pictures by donbickle707 - Photobucket
Football = Football pictures by donbickle707 - Photobucket

and these cards are my personal cards that I am not trading
Personal pictures by donbickle707 - Photobucket

New cards will be added pretty much everyday when I am home

hi don i am also new here and like you i am trying to get used to the site. hope to have lots friends here and share common interest. :)

I'm new as well. Since I am off for the summer, I have time to play around with cards. I have a lot of football and I am more interested in trading for baseball now a days.

Im sure I got something

I will check and have something up for you regarding the three players you mentioned Sometime tomorrow night, no autos/game used though that I know of.

Back