New to Freaks! Not to forums :D

thesnake87

Bench Warmer
Sup guys

As the title says, I'm new to Freaks! I've been collecting on and off for the past couple years and I'm going to get head high into it now. :yowza: I only collect hockey cards though, and I have a moderate collection on the high side of about $1500, maybe more. Which I know isn't large but that's just my good cards :D. I plan on doing some big box breaks soon when I get the money, and I would also love to conduct some trades with some members here.

I've read and understand I have to ship first which is fine with me, but I will only trade with verified traders to start so I know I can trade with a trusted member and get into the whole deal of things. If other members are willing to also participate, I will send cards either with USPS flat rate envelopes or overnight if you wish. All cards I send will either come in a plastic sleeve and a clear protective cover or in a larger opening case (if I'm correct they can them top loaders.) All in all, I will do my best to protect the cards I am trading and hope that those who I am trading with will do the same. Though I am also new to trading through the mail I will do my best to make other users happy :D guaranteed. Oh, and I will do DC too.

A little background of me. I am a member of a large Xbox Live Halo 3 community called Halotracks.org. I am the Head Events Manager in which I go around to other sites and correspond different events. I also have global moderator powers there and know how to deal with users, so you can all expect me to be a mature and trustworthy member even though I am younger than most of you guys. I want to make friends and be known as that "cool new guy" :D.

Cheers

Back