New styles/themes

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Yesterday we started displaying the cards in the background of the site. If you're on a wider screen, you'll see them. If you're on mobile, you'll probably never notice it. Anyways, we have a few different versions. One of them, which is the default, is the one you're likely seeing now. The other is exactly the same, except the background images are darkened rather than lightened. If you'd like to see the darker one, or maybe even switch to it permanently, you can change your style in your preferences.

Alternatively, there is a style chooser at the bottom of all pages, in the footer. Simply click on the style name and you'll be given a page with options to choose which style you prefer. I've included a screenshot of where to find the style chooser here.

stylechooser-ss.jpg

As always, please let us know if you notice any issues with how this is working so that we can get them fixed as quickly as possible.

Mike, I noticed the new background yesterday and liked it. Thanks for all your work on the site.
Larry

Just as a quick note, I did go ahead and add a fully dark style too for those who like dark pages. You can switch to it the same way, now. There may be a few of the images, especially the team icons, that don't show up very well on the dark style, but that's mostly just because they're small and dark. For example, the Spurs logo is incredibly hard to make out. But, if you like dark styles, it should work just fine anyways.

Looks terrific everyone! Thanks for making this an awesome place online!!

Back