• I like the new, blue, theme.

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Guys, I believe it's time for TCZ to get a makeover. While I know a lot of people are fond of this green, and it will take quite a bit of work to get everything switched over, I really think a nice blue will be more appealing to most users. That said, I'm still going to post a poll to get some input and a general idea of what you guys think.

I, personally, think going blue will be a lot better and more attractive, so here are some screenshots of what I'm proposing. You can click on these images to make them bigger, if you're logged in.

Please, if you vote in this poll, let me know in this thread what you do/don't like about the proposed new theme.

old-home.png new-home.png

old-forum.png new-forum.png

old-thread.png new-thread.png

Last edited:
I like the green just fine, but it might be nice to have a new look and as a Cowboys/ Kentucky Wildcat fan blue is always nice!

I agree I have gotten used to the green, but if changed to blue I wouldn't complain (not about the color anyway :D)

For those of you would like to preview the proposed blue style, you can use the style choose at the bottom left of the page. Just click the link that says "Default Style".

With a little help from my wife and oldest son, I've done a little bit of tweaking to the colors in the blue style. Now you guys should preview the "Beta Blue Style". Let me know what you think. Everyone in my household, who's over the age of 7, agrees that it's better than the green and the proposed blue style.

With a little help from my wife and oldest son, I've done a little bit of tweaking to the colors in the blue style. Now you guys should preview the "Beta Blue Style". Let me know what you think. Everyone in my household, who's over the age of 7, agrees that it's better than the green and the proposed blue style.

yes the blue style is easier on the eyes.

Been so used to the green now that I have switched to the "proposed Blue style" test mode I almost think I'm at a different site. :cool:
I said "almost";)

After a few more tweaks (yes, at the request of my family) I've come up with another blue theme. It's basically the same thing except the blue is a bit brighter. Since it's almost definite that we will at least be moving to a blue style, please let me know which of the blue styles you guys prefer.

This will be the only way we'll know which style will be more attractive to the masses, folks, so please check them out and let me know. Feel free to PM me your comments, too, if you wish. Again, one of these will be used here at TCZ going forward.

These are the styles that are currently available in blue:

• TCZ Blue
  • Bright Blue

By the way, the TCZ Blue is the one that "should" currently be the default. Unless you have "Bright Blue" selected, that's the one you should be seeing.

Last edited:
Back