🤩 New! September Transaction Contest FREE Group Box Break!

grapler135s

Hall of Fame
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
6EB47CED-E0B6-434F-82D0-142AFA81A694.jpeg

Hi everybody! For the September Transaction Contest let’s go back to baseball and try another 2022 Panini Diamond Kings Baseball Hobby Box FREE Pick Your Team Style Break. We have opened a few boxes of this stuff and haven’t hit anything too big yet so I think we are due!!! Here is how the contest will work. There will be a total of 30 spots. All you need to do to qualify to enter the contest is to have at least 1 transaction on SCC for the month of September. Now here is the kicker…the draft order will be determined by number of transactions for the month. If you have the most transactions you get first pick from all 30 MLB teams! Second most gets second pick and so on. In the likely event that there are members with the same number of transactions I will randomize to determine when they will choose their teams. If there are more than 30 members with transactions I will add additional prizes so that everybody will receive something for this contest.

Hoping this will be a fun contest. Please let me know if anybody has any questions. And let the September trading, buying, selling, and group breaking begin/continue!