New Randomizer Tools

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
In an effort to help make my own life a little easier, by making it so that I don't have to visit multiple sites to get things done, I created my own randomizer tools. Since I've already built it anyways, I thought I'd make it publicly available for anyone to use. Please report any errors you find to me so that I can get them fixed.

TCZ Tools

Random List Generator

This one will work just like the one on random.org, except that this tool doesn't randomize the exact same list every time. This one randomizes the list from the results on each page.

Let me explain.

Let's say we have the following list:

• dog
  • cat
  • pig
  • horse

On random.org, each time you hit the random button they are using that same list (in that same order) as the base list to randomize. So basically, every time you random the list it's like randomizing the list for the first time.

On my implementation of it, however, it will use results order as the list to randomize in subsequent randoms. So if you hit random and it rearranges the list to "pig, cat, horse, dog", that is the order that the list will be submitted in when you hit randomize again.

Random Match Generator

This tool works very similar. The only difference is that with this tool you submit 2 different lists (primary and secondary) and it combines them into 1 randomized list.

So if you submit usernames in the first list and a list of cards in the second list, it will randomize each list separate, then combine them in the results. There is an added option to leave the primary list intact.

Just for fun, not that I use it much myself, I went ahead and added a virtual dice roller too.

Back