New Project:LTTF Star Players/HOF's RC's!

redwing40

Veteran
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Starting a new project, I been collecting Red Wings cards only and never picked up any Star player rookie cards and if I did, I traded them for Wings. So I'm gonna start collecting Low-mid RC cards of HOF/STAR player's.

So I'm starting with player's 1998-2015- No Red Wings

Toews, Kane, Crosby, Malkin, Stamkos, Price, Ovi, and many other's I need. Lmk know what you have.

New Trade List:TBA

My Bucket:
http://s1375.photobucket.com/user/datsyuky13/library/

Check my bucket, Paul. I have some hockey stuff in there, but I'm not sure if any of it is HOFers. If there are, they're yours. Just let me know which ones.

maple19- I figured it would be for Mark :cool: I might have some Boston, have to double check, thought I hit some RCs a while back

Thanks Mike, I'll have a look(y)

Check my bucket, Paul. I have some hockey stuff in there, but I'm not sure if any of it is HOFers. If there are, they're yours. Just let me know which ones.
hey mike that Giroux Puck card is pretty cool, My home town team the Flyers, kind of strange cause I picked up a 13-14 UD Eric Lindros Patch #6/15 Group A Flyers card to start my collection of stars, Giroux piece could match it. If you like the Dallas Stars I might have something for you. ;)

Got a Malkin RC from maple19, still looking for other Star RC's, let me know what you have, Thanks for the look :)

Back