New postage rates

D

dmrevell

$6.15 to mail a 200 count box parcel post???!!!

Crikey... it's a good thing I like you guys.

Do they still have the flat rate priority boxes?

eta- nevermind, yes they do. $8.95. I'm thinking that is probably going to be the way to go for anything over a 300 ct box.

200 ct box you should be able to go priority for cheaper :scratch: because i sent out my manning lot 187 cards, double boxed priority for the usual price i thought, and yes they still do flat rate boxes, but my post office is mean and doesnt like to let you get the boxes :( i went there asking for 2 one time and the lady was all mean about it like she paid for them or something, its not like i was asking for 30 of them, i wanted 2

200 ct box you should be able to go priority for cheaper

Priority would have been $7.50. I mailed two 200 ct boxes today. This one was just over a pound and going to the west coast. The other one was just under and pound and going to Houston, and it went priority for $4.60. Lesson learned... keep your boxes under a pound.

200 ct box you should be able to go priority for cheaper :scratch: because i sent out my manning lot 187 cards, double boxed priority for the usual price i thought, and yes they still do flat rate boxes, but my post office is mean and doesnt like to let you get the boxes :( i went there asking for 2 one time and the lady was all mean about it like she paid for them or something, its not like i was asking for 30 of them, i wanted 2

Geez....my PO keeps all the boxes and labels on a table for you to take as many as you want.

Did you check the web site out for the PO? I'm pretty sure you can request some there and the mailman will deliver them.

Geez....my PO keeps all the boxes and labels on a table for you to take as many as you want.

Did you check the web site out for the PO? I'm pretty sure you can request some there and the mailman will deliver them.

my old post offices were like that but now im in the hood, and they told me to order them off the website as well, but i live in an apartment so i have a tiny mailbox so they wouldnt fit anyway...

i thought priority was up to 2 pounds :scratch: :jet:

Back