NEW PICK UP SHOWCASE - MUST SEE

Smukm

Bench Warmer
Its been awhile since I've posted a thread...so here we go.

Most of these came in trades and some may not be available until my other trading parties mark their trades complete.

For the most part if you have some sweet high end stuff send me an open offer or post a scan of your bait right here on this thread.

Lets bring some excitement back to these boards!

I'm talking to all those casual members that read but don't post, that collect but don't trade, if you have some sweet stuff, lets see them!

scan0046.jpg

scan0050-1.jpg

scan0024-1.jpg

scan0048.jpg

scan0051.jpg

scan0047.jpg

scan0010-2.jpg

scan0008-1.jpg

scan0007.jpg

scan0009-1.jpg

kershaw.jpg

scan0011-1.jpg

scan0073.jpg

scan0039.jpg

scan0049-1.jpg

scan0045.jpg

scan0006-1.jpg

scan0040.jpg

scan0044.jpg

scan0003-1.jpg

scan0004-1.jpg

scan0002-1.jpg

scan0005-1.jpg

scan0041.jpg

contest001-1.jpg

scan0052-1.jpg

scan0038.jpg

Thanks for looking and comments welcomed!

wow those are some AMAZING cards!!! i wish i could afford one of those cards. it must be the result of the tax refund season. shoot i had to pay, damn uncle sam. real nice cards there smukm!

Very amazing stuff bro. Please read through our sites verified traders program and our various rules of protecting your cards and making sure you get the deal agreement intended. We have the trade manager which is also very valuable to our traders here! Good luck bro, and welcome to our site!!! Nice to have you here!

Ground Support said:
Very amazing stuff bro. Please read through our sites verified traders program and our various rules of protecting your cards and making sure you get the deal agreement intended. We have the trade manager which is also very valuable to our traders here! Good luck bro, and welcome to our site!!! Nice to have you here!

Thank you and will do. I intend to keep up the integrity and professionalism. I'm really impressed at what I've seen so far.

moosehead said:
the wright is 50, longo and pedroia are 60. I can do the wright for the topps performance braun. lmk, thanks!

Would really like a shot at the longo...see anything else in the bucket?

Back