NEW PICK UP SHOWCASE - MUST SEE

Smukm

Bench Warmer
Its been awhile since I've posted a thread...so here we go.

Most of these came in trades and some may not be available until my other trading parties mark their trades complete.

For the most part if you have some sweet high end stuff send me an open offer or post a scan of your bait right here on this thread.

Lets bring some excitement back to these boards!

I'm talking to all those casual members that read but don't post, that collect but don't trade, if you have some sweet stuff, lets see them!

Thanks for looking and comments welcomed!

billygunho

Bench Warmer
wow those are some AMAZING cards!!! i wish i could afford one of those cards. it must be the result of the tax refund season. shoot i had to pay, damn uncle sam. real nice cards there smukm!

SQ180

Bench Warmer
Smukm - I am interested in the classics Pujols auto. I still have that Jordan auto that you liked.

Moosehead

HALL OF FAME FREAK
the wright is 50, longo and pedroia are 60. I can do the wright for the topps performance braun. lmk, thanks!

Ground Support

Bench Warmer
Very amazing stuff bro. Please read through our sites verified traders program and our various rules of protecting your cards and making sure you get the deal agreement intended. We have the trade manager which is also very valuable to our traders here! Good luck bro, and welcome to our site!!! Nice to have you here!

Smukm

Bench Warmer
SQ180 said:
Smukm - I am interested in the classics Pujols auto. I still have that Jordan auto that you liked.

Man you got a lot of stuff in there....where can I find it? lol

Smukm

Bench Warmer
Ground Support said:
Very amazing stuff bro. Please read through our sites verified traders program and our various rules of protecting your cards and making sure you get the deal agreement intended. We have the trade manager which is also very valuable to our traders here! Good luck bro, and welcome to our site!!! Nice to have you here!
Thank you and will do. I intend to keep up the integrity and professionalism. I'm really impressed at what I've seen so far.

Smukm

Bench Warmer
moosehead said:
the wright is 50, longo and pedroia are 60. I can do the wright for the topps performance braun. lmk, thanks!
Would really like a shot at the longo...see anything else in the bucket?