baseball24

Bench Warmer
Just signed up here and looks like a great place to trade!

I am on several other sites, mainly The Bench as baseball24 and wolverines. I mainly collect Miguel Cabrera & Maurice Jones-Drew, but I also collect Hunter Pence, Yovani Gallardo, Troy Tulowitzki, Michigan Alumni, Texas Alumni, and others.

Welcome to the Freaks and I have a lot of MJD's that I am trying to trade off (my extras). If u have a list or u can look at my Bucket to see what ones u may need.

Welcome to sCF, I have a MJD/Marshawn Lynch 2009 SPA DUal Auto # to 50 I'm looking to sell. Feel free to check my bucket

thanks

Thanks guys!

Welcome to sCF, I have a MJD/Marshawn Lynch 2009 SPA DUal Auto # to 50 I'm looking to sell. Feel free to check my bucket

thanks
Sorry, not looking to buy at the moment, thanks though!

Welcome to the Freaks and I have a lot of MJD's that I am trying to trade off (my extras). If u have a list or u can look at my Bucket to see what ones u may need.

I have run out of tradebait for autos, but if you have any inserts, RC, #d or base LMK. Sorry, I am having trouble viewing your bucket, for some reason it gives my computer viruses.

baseball24 said:
Thanks guys!

Sorry, not looking to buy at the moment, thanks though!

I have run out of tradebait for autos, but if you have any inserts, RC, #d or base LMK. Sorry, I am having trouble viewing your bucket, for some reason it gives my computer viruses.
I will send a list this weekend when I am off of the MJD's I have. This is the second time I have been told that about viruses so I will check it out. Rob

Back