New member from the Bench site!

David K.

Pro
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hi everyone! Just joined the site.....will be checking out your site for the next few weeks. I'm from the Bench site...I have over 10,368 trades/buy/sell from that site! I also hold a Saturday Contest (every other sat) where I give away an auto worth $50.00 or more...I been holding this contest on the Bench for over 9 years! I been a member of the Bench for over 13 years...before that I was a good member of the old Beckett Message Board for about 7 years....currently I'm retired from government work......I'm also a member of the Freedom Card Board site. I'm a Twins fan...but I don't collect Twin cards. Love my Kansas City Chiefs.........but don't collect football cards. Best regards, David PS I'm an insert collector!

Last edited:
Welcome to The Club, @David K.! 10k+ trades!?! Holy smokes, batman! That's 10x as many transactions as this entire site! Ha! I joined The Bench back in, I believe, August 2019 but kinda forgot about it shortly afterwards. I'm hoping things work out for y'all over there but, if not, I certainly wouldn't mind you guys hanging here with us some. ;)

Again, welcome aboard!

Welcome to The Club, @David K.! 10k+ trades!?! Holy smokes, batman! That's 10x as many transactions as this entire site! Ha! I joined The Bench back in, I believe, August 2019 but kinda forgot about it shortly afterwards. I'm hoping things work out for y'all over there but, if not, I certainly wouldn't mind you guys hanging here with us some. ;)

Again, welcome aboard!
I'm the number one Trader on the Bench! Number two is dlackey with almost 7,000. I'll be checking out this site and u do have plus one with the Trade Manager! Best regards, David

I remember the Becket forums back in the day. Good times.

I think I have around 10 years at the bench, so you have me beat, lol. Looking forward to seeing you around.

I'm the number one Trader on the Bench! Number two is dlackey with almost 7,000. I'll be checking out this site and u do have plus one with the Trade Manager! Best regards, David

Very impressive! Thanks for checking out the site. I've got more things coming soon, hopefully this month, so stick around. 🙂

I think I have around 10 years at the bench, so you have me beat, lol. Looking forward to seeing you around.
Back when the site was working......until the problems came and quite a bit of us jumped ship.....most of them are on the Freedom Card Board site....others on other sites. The Chromies......or prospects members.....Best regards, David

David!

Jason aka lprimus from The Bench! Just joined today as I'm doing a little bit of trading here and there with quarantine happening! Hope all is well!

David!

Jason aka lprimus from The Bench! Just joined today as I'm doing a little bit of trading here and there with quarantine happening! Hope all is well!
Hi Jason! Just checking out the site! Best regards, David K.

The wild and crazy days........chromies.........and then the mass leaving to the new site by other BMB. Best regards, David

Welcome + ENJOY David K!
Hey metsman1986! Best regards, David

Welcome David!
Hey! Thanks for the welcome Taliasen! Nice to see the Wolf again! Best regards, David PS checking out several sites for my new home away from being harassed. We're moderators do their job. Best regards, David

Last edited by a moderator:
Back