New here

rockyyaknow

Bench Warmer
Hi everyone. My name is Dave and I am from New Hampshire. Some of you may already recognize my handle from Coin Talk which is where I found this forum. I am 32 years old and have collected sports card my whole life. Even before if you want to count my father buying me tons of 1982 cards once he knew he had a boy on the way.

I collected pretty much any card when I was a kid and had a ton of cards hockey, basketball football and a majority of baseball. I have sold most of my collection over the years, but kept my good cards.

I currently only really collect pre 1989 hockey cards and enjoy collecting unopened wax boxes and packs. I am a huge Boston Bruins fan where I have season tickets and like to collect memorabilia from the old timers. A few of my favorite peices is an 8x10 signed by Eddie Shore, a early 1940's game used stick with players from the team in the error which include hall of farmers such as Dit Clapper, Milt Schmidt and many others. Also have a stick signed by Bobby Orr, Ray Bourque, and others.

Looking forward to chatting with others and seeing what everyone collects.

Welcome over to this side Dave. Good to know there are so many of us that like coins and cards!

Back