New here,old everywhere else

bblair_2002

Rookie
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
For those who don't know me yet,I'm an active member of almost every established trading site (except for the cesspool known as the Beckett Message Boards) and have traded online since 2002 with close to 1,000 trades under my belt. As a person I'm pretty opinionated and have no problem saying what's on my mind whether in a friendly discussion or if someone offers to trade me 10 $5 inserts for my $50 star autograph ;)

As a trader,I just ask that you only make offers that you would want others to make you. Throw in sending promptly and safely,and we're good to go. Once I obtain my Verified Trader status,I'll be ready to make some trades.

Thanks,
Brett

Hiya Brett! Welcome to the site. Glad to have you on board!! :) If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. ;)

Troy

Welcome to SCF! Just remember to keep your 'feelings' clean on here & you'll be fine. You should be verified very shortly after looking at your resume (I'm not the one to judge). Please join the baseball card exchange if you would like to.

welcome to freaks brett, please join us in the chat room for tade nights, thursday and sunday, 9 pm eastern for trading, discussion, and contests

pop in the room anytime and there's a chance to win cool prizes if you are the first to say hello to certain moderators

Back