New here but not to collecting

bruntyblue

Bench Warmer
Well hello all, I have been signed up here for a while, but collecting has taken a back seat at the moment due to the current world economy, I have been made redundant, I am a member of ozcards and cardsdownunder. I recognize plenty of the usernames here and look forward to making a few trades, being a Aussie I collect my favorite team THE MIGHTY SAINT KILDA SAINTS. lol, also collect NBA and Aussie MLB player cards, Currently I am after 69-70 Topps NBA and 1998-99 IONIX, I was lucky enough to find a bargain Lew Alcindor RC on ebay listed under the wrong year lol, had a mate in the states bid on it for me and then I got it graded by SGC, came back as a 60 EX5, all for under US$150.00
Better put up a pic for everyone.

Alcindor.jpg

I will get my wantlist up in the next couple of days. Enjoy my old school card and will be back to chat/ trade and meet some new members.
well I hope this is not too long an intro.
Rob

ewilkens said:
welcome!

i'm curious though, how'd you end up on 98-99 Ionix as a second set to 69-70 Topps?

Ha ha yeah I actually started collecting the Ionix set before the 69-70 Topps set, some one added a couple of 69-70 cards into a trade and once I received them I was hooked on the old school.

Welcome to SportsCardFreaks!! Feel free to PM any mod thats on at the time if you have any questions! Enjoy the site! :)

-Brett

Back