New here but not new to trading!!!

sigman101

Bench Warmer
Hi everybody, what is going on??? I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Noah and I am a big NBA fan and my favorite team is the Detroit Pistons. My favorite player on the Pistons is Tayshaun Prince. In baseball I like the Boston Red Sox. My favorite player in baseball is Manny Ramirez. In football, I like the New England Patriots. My favorite player in football is Tom Brady. I am also big into collecting and trading sportscards. I also get ball players autographs in person at NBA games and at minor league baseball games. Since I do that I also may need to look at list for base cards I may need for graphing trips every now and then. I use to not be big into baseball but since my interest in the minor leagues has grown, so have I with collecting baseball cards. Well I was looking around this site eariler and I was referred to here by threebearfan. I have met him in person before and he can verify that I am a good trader and also a big autograph collector. I actually just came back from a graphing trip to Grand Rapids recently that he joined me on. I guess I should also know more about the verified trader program in here on these boards. I think I have traded with many of you guys that are on here before at other sites. Well I hope to look forward to getting some more trades done and to be another great contributer to this site. Thanks for looking and my list of players that I collect I will list here below.

Players that I collect:

Basketball: Tayshaun Prince, Jason Richardson

Baseball: Curtis Granderson, Manny Ramirez, David Murphy

Football: Tom Brady

FUN-FUN-FUN.gif

Hiya Noah! Welcome to the site. Glad to have you on board!! :) If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. Hope you enjoy the site! ;)

Troy

Leafsfan1967 said:
Hiya Noah! Welcome to the site. Glad to have you on board!! :) If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. Hope you enjoy the site! ;)

Troy

Thanks Troy!!! It is nice to see some familar faces from the other sites I check to. Okay first off my questions involved stuff with the verified trader program. How do I become a part of that??? I know I have traded with some of these people before.

rynesandbergfan23 said:
Naoh go to: http://www.sportscardfreaks.com/sports-card-forum-verifiedtraderapp.html

And fill out the app. if you have enough feedback from other sites/ebay you will be approved and the verified tag will be added, if not you will be contaceted by the mod that is in charge of the VTP and they will let you know how many trades you need to get the tag.

Thanks for your help man I also notice your sn. I actually went on a graphing trip recently and got Sandberg in Grand Rapids back on Monday. Nice to see a Sandberg collector on here. He was a class act inperson!!!

Back