New Daily College football show with Kirk

Haven't seen the show yet, but heard that Lessssssss Miles really contradicted himself.

He was asked if he was affected about the Nick Saban hiring, and, after a long pause, he responded "Not a lick......"

However, this completely contradicts him going on about Alabama at seemingly every LSU event, including screaming on about having "a new f**kin' rival in Alabama!!!!!!!" That, and the little hissy fit he threw about the Luther Davis recruitment was great. But, whatever helps him sleep at night:whistle:

Haven't seen the show yet, but heard that Lessssssss Miles really contradicted himself.

He was asked if he was affected about the Nick Saban hiring, and, after a long pause, he responded "Not a lick......"

However, this completely contradicts him going on about Alabama at seemingly every LSU event, including screaming on about having "a new f**kin' rival in Alabama!!!!!!!" That, and the little hissy fit he threw about the Luther Davis recruitment was great. But, whatever helps him sleep at night:whistle:

idiots tend to contradict himself a lot... we are still the team to beat in the SEC even if one of the previous 5 alabama coaches were coacking us though on the bright side.

we are still the team to beat in the SEC

Woah now....hooooooold your horses! After having the #1 NFL draft pick tossing the ball all around the field to two other first round draft picks and having one of the most dominate safteys in recent years in the SEC all leave........after a season they didn't even with the SECW....I find it hard to say that LSU is the team to beat. It'll be a wild wild West this year for sure:D (minus the Mississippi teams:lollol:).

Woah now....hooooooold your horses! After having the #1 NFL draft pick tossing the ball all around the field to two other first round draft picks and having one of the most dominate safteys in recent years in the SEC all leave........after a season they didn't even with the SECW....I find it hard to say that LSU is the team to beat. It'll be a wild wild West this year for sure:D (minus the Mississippi teams:lollol:).

:pop::pop::pop:

we lost two games last year on the road, one in which we were screwed, and the other in which said idiot got outcoached... we are clearly the team to beat... as we still have the best talent in the SEC -- we had the best talent in the nation last year, but not the right coach to win the title.

With Auburn, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, South Carolina, and a rapidly improving UK on the LSU schedule (not to mention Virginia Tech), I see at least two conference losses for LSU. Unfortunately, I see the booger eaters from Lee County winning the West this year:ban:

While I think you can make it close, remember, it will take a couple years for the players Saban hires errr recruits to get into the program system :D Plus, LSU has all of their strong opponents, sans bama, at home.

While I think you can make it close, remember, it will take a couple years for the players Saban hires errr recruits to get into the program system :D Plus, LSU has all of their strong opponents, sans bama, at home.

Better discipline, weight training, preperation, and game-day coaching will probably win us 2-3 more games alone this season. Our offense will be pretty damn good, and will hopefully be on the field enough to take pressure off the D.

Of course, you are right, it will take time for CNS to get his players that he wants in, but the cupboard ain't bare in T-Town:cheers:

With Auburn, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, South Carolina, and a rapidly improving UK on the LSU schedule (not to mention Virginia Tech), I see at least two conference losses for LSU. Unfortunately, I see the booger eaters from Lee County winning the West this year:ban:

we only have the lower tier SEC teams on the road this year (Bama) we will be okay.

Back