New Collection: COMICS. 200 Harely Quinn and 1980 The New Teen Titans

camaropat

Bench Warmer
Well I got a bit bored of cards, and wih poo-nini taking over Football Ive been expanding my collections. I decided against my better judgement to get into comics, lol. Im starting to realize if you want somebody's first appearance in the DC universe you gotta pay up, LOL!. Harlely Quinn is fairly cheap and only 38 issues so its managable but that #1 isn't cheap lol. Teen Titans has a few firsts, Deathstroke the Terminator, Jericho, Nightwing, ect. I got issue #1 semi roached out and #2 is Deathstroke, Im stalled there hahaha!

Harley Quinn (2000) issues 2, 3, 6, 7, 10, 14, 21

Teen Titans (1980) issue #1, 1982 Origin Mini series 1-4

Cool stuff, I had a few comics but lost them while moving to a new home, think the Harley Quinn's are sweet , Congrats

Thanks I had a few when I was a kid, but never really held onto them like I did my cards. Had a few complete series of AVP and Predator. Im really excited to start these. :)

Harley Quinn is my favorite Super villain (or hero for that matter, DC or Marvel) and those hit a chord with me when I saw them and I started buying as many as I could afford, lol.

That is really awesome. I've gotten into collecting comics later in life, but it only lasted around a year or so. I think I may kick back into it and start looking for some different series to pick up. I'll probably look for something my kids can get into at the same time so we can make it a family activity. I'm open for suggestions if anyone has any. I might start with Teen Titans though.

Back