Hockey NEW BONUS! HOCKEY CONTEST!!! Leafs/Rangers Game Saturday November 10th!

Leafsfan1967

Bench Warmer
Okay!! Let's try this again! :) Saturday night hockey game contest this Saturday night November 10th (Leafs/Rangers). We will have 3 prizes for this game. This Saturday night we will be using the scoring times from the Leafs/Rangers game to determine our winner. Simply just sign up by posting in this thread, and picking a 4 second spot listed below. One per person only. I will be using the time of the last goal from each of the 3 regular periods, to determine the winner. This week's game prizes will either have an insert, or rookie card for period one, a GU card for period two, and an auto for period three winners. If a period has no scoring, then the last goal of the next period will win both etc. Card prizes to be announced later this week (they will be decent) ;) . If you want to play post in this thread. There will be 15 spots available on a first come, first served basis. Contest is open to any members in good standing on the site. Hockey card mods will not be eligible, unless we need to fill vacant spots near game time! I do ask one thing, though. Please give this thread a bump so all can see it. I want all 15 spots filled by Saturday afternoon. If you guys want this to be a regular occurance, the owness is on you to keep it bumped, and get the spots full by game time. If the spots are not filled, we will not be continuing this contest after this week. It's up to you guys! :eek: I will be sending out the 3 prizes from the first game we did in the next day, or two. Sorry for the delay.

1. :01 - :04 erichasek
2. :05 - :08 mat19
3. :09 - :12 parep2001
4. :13 - :16 baller42590
5. :17 - :20 southhawks23
6. :21 - :24 chipsfootball1
7. :25 - :28 Hugo
8. :29 - :32 Pasttimesports
9. :33 - :36 dbackfan12
10. :37 - :40 #1zetterbergfan
11. :41 - :44 PimpMyRideBro
12. :45 - :48 Slim99
13. :49 - :52 kobe080
14. :53 - :56 TylerRules09
15. :57 - :00 spud77

Slim99 said:
13. :49 - :52

Hi Luis! Can you please pick another number as kobe080 asked for the 13 spot at 6:25pm in the other thread, thus beating your 11:28pm request for it. I also have this same thread posted in the contest area. LMK your 2nd choice. :)

This week's prizes is Toronto Maple Leafs themed! :p Only 2 spots left for a chance to win one of these cards below.

Period one: Raycroft rookie
Period two: Belfour jersey card
period three: Antropov auto

scan0001.jpg

Back