Break Complete! 2021 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Edition Baseball Team Auction Style Group 12 Hobby Box Case Break

I was driving so only listened but now I’m scared that I won’t have gotten at least one nice Alonso since Mike said they were miscut. Hopefully a couple look okay.

I was driving so only listened but now I’m scared that I won’t have gotten at least one nice Alonso since Mike said they were miscut. Hopefully a couple look okay.
A few them were very off center. Hopefully there are a couple that look okay. I’ll check them out after I sort them.

Mike

Caught the replay early morning, case was pretty good. A few nice autos (Congrats Mike on the Garvey!) Mets were worth the bidding war, but yeah, I can't believe 2 Alonso's were so miscut. Nice to see some long forgotten players - Greg Luzinski! I got some nice parallels (especially a few Braves) I'll look to trade if anyone is interested. Good fun and glad we busted this.

I just finished watching the case break got 2 nice autos and a numbered to 10 Yadier Molina but hope the Jimenez and Yadi daren't damaged? because they will need to be returned for a replacement and maybe I missed it not one Trout was pulled is he short printed?

I just finished watching the case break got 2 nice autos and a numbered to 10 Yadier Molina but hope the Jimenez and Yadi daren't damaged? because they will need to be returned for a replacement and maybe I missed it not one Trout was pulled is he short printed?
The only SP in the set is Mantle. There were a few cards I noticed that were not pulled. Not many doubles at all.

Back