never doubt my skills - challenge accepted

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
for my next trick, im going to flip a lot of mostly Andrew Walter that has a small picture and vague description...

Contenders AU SP Andrew Walter /99 x2 (last sales in the $10-$15 range, i think i can get $20)
Exquisite Dual Patch Auto RC /199 x3 (sales in the $10-$15 range, probably get that)
Exquisite Super Jersey Autograph /15 x2 (cheapest i can find of any player is $40, so ill go $20-$25 on these)
Jerry Porter Contenders Champ Ticket RC AU /100 (figure $15-$20 on this)
Jerry Porter SPx AU JSY didnt look at run x3 ($5 each)
Jim Otto National Treasures Timeline AU /99 ($20ish)
Marques Tuiasosopo Elite AU /50 ???
Marques Tuiasosopo Elite x2, cant tell if they are regular or status/aspiration
Ken Stabler SPx Au/JSY /50 (has some damage) depending on how bad it is, $10-$35

hopefully its here early next week..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140579398544&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

last garbage elite gold status auto /24 of a junk guy was like $3 :salut: but yeah i wouldnt put it in my store for under $10 :salut:

only like 25 or so cards in the scan and a few i cant come close to making out since i dont know crap about the raiders, but i know raiders guys sell decent, especially the older guys...dude says theres like 100 cards so who knows...

and i wasnt going to bump my bid until i brought the screen to my face and coud finally make out the auto on those exquisite super jerseys...non auto /50 is like $2-$5 and thats what i thought they were

good luck those Porter SPX auto's i couldn't give those away . But i can see you making your money back .

Back