Need y'alls opinion on my ankle situation

seahawks4ever

Bench Warmer
OK so in case you missed it, last Tuesday, I rolled my ankle really bad. I couldn't even drive the next two days and walking was nearly impossible. I missed last weeks game against the Oregon Thunderbolts. My replacement was horrible in that game.

9 days later the bruising is minimal but it is still swollen. I have little to no side to side movement but can get into and out of a three point stance relatively easy. I have not practiced since Tuesday.

We have the biggest game of the year against the toughest team in our league on Saturday. We can not lose this game.

Do you think I should risk it? Tape it up, wear an ankle brace and play? Or should I err on the side of caution and sit out another week?

Don't risk it man.......If I would have taken this advice when I was in High School, I wouldn't have a bad ankle today.....let it heal completely so you don't end up with tons of scar tissue in your ankle like me;)

Tell your replacement to MAN UP!

Oh yeah, and tell him he has to move all your big furniture ;)

Seriously tho, have you had it looked at by a doc or a trainer? If so, what do they say?

I know how hard it can be for you athletes to sit out when your team is playing, but 1 game vs. ankle problems that last way longer...

Whatever you do decide to do tho :salut::salut::salut::salut:

Tell your replacement to MAN UP!

Oh yeah, and tell him he has to move all your big furniture ;)

Seriously tho, have you had it looked at by a doc or a trainer? If so, what do they say?

I know how hard it can be for you athletes to sit out when your team is playing, but 1 game vs. ankle problems that last way longer...

Whatever you do decide to do tho :salut::salut::salut::salut:

My replacement has not been to practice this week so far. We will see if he shows up tonight.

No doctor because of crappy insurance...

I was thinking about going on Saturday and then going to the doctor afterwards. There is a bye week for the 4th of July...

My replacement has not been to practice this week so far. We will see if he shows up tonight.

No doctor because of crappy insurance...

I was thinking about going on Saturday and then going to the doctor afterwards. There is a bye week for the 4th of July...

You have a doctor listed on your website...?

Ahhh...

So, is the coach leaving the decision up to you then?

I can see what a big game that is, just read the note on the website.

Back