Need some input...

onyxdragon5977

Massive Jackson Stalker
So my boss really liked the work I did the last few months and they gave me a little (really little) bonus. I want to get 1 of 3 things, but need you to help out. I'm done breaking wax for a while, so I want to get 1 thing, but which one? Keep in mind, i'm keeping it right at $100...

Nolan Ryan on card auto

Steven Jackson Playoff Prime Sigs RC

All of the base Jackson RC's that i'm missing

If any of you have the following, I would like to get it from a TCG member if possible!

So my boss really liked the work I did the last few months and they gave me a little (really little) bonus. I want to get 1 of 3 things, but need you to help out. I'm done breaking wax for a while, so I want to get 1 thing, but which one? Keep in mind, i'm keeping it right at $100...

Nolan Ryan on card auto

Steven Jackson Playoff Prime Sigs RC

All of the base Jackson RC's that i'm missing

If any of you have the following, I would like to get it from a TCG member if possible!

I would go with the card that is more rare than the other. The thing about Ryan his is cards will be the same until he passes which is sad to say. I would probally go with a PC card.

Tim Rattay game used auto jersey from his first start which is on eBay right now for a friend who would really enjoy it:D

Back