Need some help

:wall: wow, that is one of the worst ones ive seen...

you could file through paypal of item not as described and should be able to get a full refund upon proof of return

2 minutes after seller stated you were bidding on a Spiller auto he comes back and says it is for the Grimm auto. File the paypal claim now, and good luck, and keep us posted of how it goes.

guy finally got back to me. Said he would take it back he will refund me or if i include 2 bucks for shipping he will send me the spiller. Should i just send back with dc and hope for the best?

If he wants to make it right, he'll do it on his own dime. Tell him there are two options: (a) he sends you the Spiller with DC, and once you receive, you'll return the Grimm with DC, or (b) you're returning the Grimm with and filing a paypal claim if funds PLUS your shipping costs to return the Grimm aren't returned to you within 24 hours of receipt, no excuses.

If he wants to make it right, he'll do it on his own dime. Tell him there are two options: (a) he sends you the Spiller with DC, and once you receive, you'll return the Grimm with DC, or (b) you're returning the Grimm with and filing a paypal claim if funds PLUS your shipping costs to return the Grimm aren't returned to you within 24 hours of receipt, no excuses.

^this

Back