Need opinions on this ebay situation

JoeyV

Bench Warmer
I bought a card from "tammymylove" about a week ago. Well I paid $2.99 for shipping and the card came in the plain white envelope with a stamp on it. Ill leave negative for anyone I could care less if they leave them for me. Well today I check and "tammymylove" left negative feedback and I got a message from "trey4three." I thought this was odd b/c the message said "I would bid on your auction but I do not care for the way you leave negatives." So I check "trey4three" out a little bit. This ID has been out of use for a while but the last 4 feedback for him is from "tammymylove." The only items you can see on "try4three" account is from"tammymylove" What an ass

i sent a message to seller, asking if she sent in PWEs. Here is her response.

Me personally, I dont think I'd have negged her right away if the card was fine but def would ask for partial shipping refund.

NOT ANYMORE. I DIDN'T THINK IT MATTERED BECUASE I SEND MY CARDS VERY PROTECTED BUT AFTER THE LAST FEW COMMENTS I WON'T BE SENDING THEM OUT IN THEM ANYMORE. I AM A VERY CUSTOMER FREINDLY SELLER AND TRUELLY CARE ABOUT THE PRODUCTS I SELL. IF FOR ANY REASON THERE IS A PROBLEM I TAKE CARE OF IT RIGHT AWAY.

:lollol::lollol:

she sent me 5 messages since yesterday. Now future buyers of hers will not have to worry about PWE. I took a negative for the team.

Back