Need help.

Jmattt33

Prospect
Transactions: 8
I have a 2007 topps chrome Brett favre collection blue refractor numbered 04/50
It books for $25 but I know jeresey numbered cards sell for more. Had a friend offer
$50 for it. Just wondering if anyone knew if I would be ripping him off at this price or if I would be the one
Getting beat. Don't know how to value jeresey number cards. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank

I have a 2007 topps chrome Brett favre collection blue refractor numbered 04/50
It books for $25 but I know jeresey numbered cards sell for more. Had a friend offer
$50 for it. Just wondering if anyone knew if I would be ripping him off at this price or if I would be the one
Getting beat. Don't know how to value jeresey number cards. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank

Is it one of the Flight to 420 cards? If so, I'd take $50 in a heart beat! I don't put much stock in the card being "jersey numbered", unless it's a card I pull from a box of a guy I collect. I certainly wouldn't pay that much more than the going rate for one, even if it was a guy I collected.

On a side note, welcome to TCZ. Hope to see more of you around here in the future. ;)

It's a good deal for you, sure. $50 is definitely above market value though. I'm not sure I'd call it a rip-off, but above market, yeah.

Yeah, I don't put much stock in the eBay 1 of 1s, like jersey number, but a lot of people do. If he is willing to pay that for it then I would consider it a rip-off, so go for it.

Yeah it's the flight to 420. Great looking card. I just got back into collecting for my son and I was looking through my old stuff an there it was. I honestly may not sell it. But I was wondering because I've seen the base value of a card shoot through the roof with a jersey number on stuff on eBay. Kinda confused how they did the math. Guess its really only worth what someone's willing to pay. But I really appreciate the feedback. I'd say I'll hold onto it just because it's the only jeresey number I have. Thanks a bunch though.

Is it one of the Flight to 420 cards? If so, I'd take $50 in a heart beat! I don't put much stock in the card being "jersey numbered", unless it's a card I pull from a box of a guy I collect. I certainly wouldn't pay that much more than the going rate for one, even if it was a guy I collected.

On a side note, welcome to TCZ. Hope to see more of you around here in the future. ;)

Thanks. Been back into collecting for about two years now and really hitting it hard with 3 of my mountaineers going in the draft this year. Out of all the forums I've looked at I liked this one the best. So I'll be asking a ton of questions I'm sure. Thanks for the welcome

Thanks. Been back into collecting for about two years now and really hitting it hard with 3 of my mountaineers going in the draft this year. Out of all the forums I've looked at I liked this one the best. So I'll be asking a ton of questions I'm sure. Thanks for the welcome

Well, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we're glad you picked TCZ. Ask away with any questions you have. We may not have all the right answers, but we'll probably all give you an answer anyways. :LOL:

Happy to have you here, I am with you, haven't found another forum that I like, so I spend all my time here!

Happy to have you here, I am with you, haven't found another forum that I like, so I spend all my time here!
I'm glad people like it here. Hopefully we can keep attracting quality members :)

And to actually answer, albeit a tad late.. Its worth what someone is willing to pay. It really comes down to if you want to give it up imo :)

Back