Need a bigger PM box?

BrownieBites

Bench Warmer
Is it possible to get a bigger Message box say 100 pms or so? I think it should be something that is earned after 1000 posts or something. :) I just find myself every 2 weeks or so deleting posts that I would have normally kept...

What do you think?

yeah I do but man It seems like I'm deleting everyday because today for example... I got 3 pms while i was at work and after sending out replys to those pms and the ones i had last night after deleting what i had previously deleted... (if you're following me) I have 94% full inbox total of 47 msgs.

Some of which I would like to keep due to the fact that I'm still putting together freebie packs and would like to keep track of what I said I would send out that way noone is disappointed.

yeah I do but man It seems like I'm deleting everyday because today for example... I got 3 pms while i was at work and after sending out replys to those pms and the ones i had last night after deleting what i had previously deleted... (if you're following me) I have 94% full inbox total of 47 msgs.

Some of which I would like to keep due to the fact that I'm still putting together freebie packs and would like to keep track of what I said I would send out that way noone is disappointed.
same goes for me, if you work a couple deals and have one or maybe two conversations your box is full
and i like to keep deal email until the deal is done

Back