Nebraska should consider going D-1AA

Rough afternoon for the Huskers indeed.

huskercoloradoticketsf1.jpg

My Huskers are hurting and this is the worst I have seen it in all the time I have been following the Cornhuskers. I started back in 1962 yes that is right. I have seen great times and some not so good (the times we could not beat OK) But this is the worst. If it is not the coach what is it? How long do you stay with a coach?

My Huskers are hurting and this is the worst I have seen it in all the time I have been following the Cornhuskers. I started back in 1962 yes that is right. I have seen great times and some not so good (the times we could not beat OK) But this is the worst. If it is not the coach what is it? How long do you stay with a coach?

they need to go back to building the team around a defense and an option running attack.

i dont think they need to go 2A but its been rough, step one is firing callahan
he was never going to fit the way Nebraska plays anyway

they need to go back to building the team around a defense and an option running attack.

exactly my point, callahan was a name but not the right guy

After the AD got the axe, my guess would be 19 more days.

i was wishing, i was gonna read the headline in the Lincoln Journal Star on Sunday,after Kansas scored point 100,

Callahan and coaches fired, affective immediately!!!

its been rediculous....a NFL Style playbook in the College Ranks????

here is a WR's Playbook

callahan_playbook.jpg

Also add in that Cosgrove can't fire up the defense, let alone call a freaking play.....

here in HuskerLand....its just a matter of time

Kansas State is gonna put up at least 40, and colorado usually is close, other then the one year that Chris Brown and Bobby Purify ran a whole through the state, so i wouldn't doubt that game is a blowout as well....i say 350 on the ground

ITS BO POLINI'S TEAM, SO ITS TIME FOR HIM TO CLAIM IT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back