NCAA Tournament Thread

Zeeck

Sneaky
Anyone watch the Western Kentucky v. Miss. Valley St. game? Western Kentucky went on a 22-5 run at the end of the game to win by one! Crazy-ass comeback!! Shame all they won was the right to get stomped by Kentucky.

4-0

only 'strange' pics are NC State and VCU winning 2, then Murray State winning 3...nothing else that is too 'out there' like i usually do

13-3 and watched like 20 minutes...the 3 i picked wrong i had losing next game anyway, so not too bad...

wish i could find a bracket where scoring was difference in seed times round number (13 beats a 4 is 9 points)...facebook ran one like 5 years ago and i really liked the format...i also took 2nd that year out of 1200 entries from my college

3/39 in my bracket had Mizzou, so im a happy man...im 11/39 last i checked an hour or so ago, but 4/39 in potential points, as i had Mizzou losing to Murray State in Game 3...

virtually eliminates those guys from the $...

i went like 6-10 yesterday :wall: but im still #2 in potential points, all all the teams that people were picking to go i had losing in Sweet 16...

i have 13 of 16 left, but everyone else is intact for 8/4/2/1

:pray: NC State beats GTown :shifty:

I went from shit to looking decent. Need a couple upsets this weekend though to really feel confident (Go Gonzaga, Creighton, NC State, Murray St and VCU) :pray:

Back