Football My White Whales

CamaroDMD

Insert Cool Title
It has happened twice in the last couple months. A card that I have been looking for for a long time has come up for sale and I missed it. We all have cards that we have been searching for that have escaped us...so I thought I would make a list of mine so that if anyone sees them out there...they can point me in the right direction. There are a few cards that come to mind right away...which I will post in this thread. If others come up, I will add them to the list. For now, lets start with 6 cards:

1994 Pro Line Live Autographs #11 Rod Bernstine /1010
1995 Pro Line Autographs Printer's Proofs #210 Kerry Collins /50
1997 Press Pass Autographs #31 Danny Wuerffel
1999 Upper Deck Encore F/X Gold #11 Tony Graziani 1/1
2005 Upper Deck AFL Arenagraphs Duals #GIA2 Tony Graziani/Kevin Ingram /50
2006 Upper Deck AFL Arenagraphs Duals #GG Aaron Garcia/Tony Graziani /35

Thought I would give up an update. A few weeks back I checked the 1995 Kerry Collins off my list and just yesterday I found the 1997 Wuerffel for sale online and grabbed it. I will post pics of both once the Wuerffel arrives.

How long do you think it will take you to get a hold of those other cards?
There is no way to know. I may never find the 1/1 and the others are so hard to come by you never know if or when one will pop up. That Rod Bernstine has a reported print run of 1010 but most people who collect that set believe that to be inaccurate as very few have ever been seen.

I need to get those two scanned and posted.

Here are a couple quick scans. Not the best quality (I like to do front and back and make it look nice...but these will work for now).

I've also updated my white whales list since I have knocked these two cards off. So, I've added two more:

1989 Pro Set #478 Jim McMahon Type C
1991 Pro Line Portraits Autographs #157 Jim McMahon
1994 Pro Line Live Autographs #11 Rod Bernstine /1010
1999 Upper Deck Encore F/X Gold #11 Tony Graziani 1/1
2005 Upper Deck AFL Arenagraphs Duals #GIA2 Tony Graziani/Kevin Ingram /50
2006 Upper Deck AFL Arenagraphs Duals #GG Aaron Garcia/Tony Graziani /35

Back