My Whale isn't going to be my Whale!!!!

How much could you do? I can call Mark and see if he'll do cash trade or something. I would expect it to go no more than 5, already at that so guess we'll see...

I appreciate you trying to help me out....but I think I'd better pass.....I'm gonna have another mouth to feed come September (keeping my fingers crossed that it's a boy) and my daughter is still in diapers herself, and those things ain't cheap.....so I will just have to be happy that I even seen what the card looks like even if I never get to touch it......my children are more important to me anyways....more important than a piece of cardboard will ever be.

I appreciate you trying to help me out....but I think I'd better pass.....I'm gonna have another mouth to feed come September (keeping my fingers crossed that it's a boy) and my daughter is still in diapers herself, and those things ain't cheap.....so I will just have to be happy that I even seen what the card looks like even if I never get to touch it......my children are more important to me anyways....more important than a piece of cardboard will ever be.

:salut::clap::salut::clap::salut::clap::salut::clap:

Back